Moulton College Moulton College Virtual Open Day Success
Moulton College Virtual Event. Moulton College like numerous education institutes has numerous open day events every year to welcome potential students and their parents to take a look around the facilities, meet the staff and get more information. However COVID-19 changed all of that. So the challenge involved moving all of this online, in the form of a Moulton College Virtual Event, within a month and it not impacting on not only how many pre-registrations there were but also how many people arrived and then went onto apply. No easy feat!
Digital Design & Development
Event branding and design
Presentation design assets
Pre recorded presentations
Broadcast direction and streaming
After weeks of testing, to decide what the best software to utilise and recommend, Clearhead decided to produce, what we felt was the right balance between, technical, safeguarding, getting the right information across and the online legacy. Partnering up with professional broadcast software in ECAMM, Clearhead embarked on putting together an online ‘production’ for the Moulton College's virtual open event.
• Pre-recording lecturers, allowed the College to be safe in the knowledge that there wouldn’t be any technical issues.
• Repurposing Content. Utilising what the College had already invested in, the was still relevant and ensuring that new idents and graphical elements were added to have a uniformed approach.
• Adding fresh new content. Animations and filming a welcome film were needed to really create the urgency and ‘brand’ for the open days, to make it look really professional.
• Utilising the very versatile YouTube as the delivery platform and also the main Q&A platform. Questions came in regularly throughout the 11 hour event.
• Adding live ‘links’ into allow momentum and a reason to watch. This helped to update with the latest information and helped add useful segments to create a joined-up event.
• Setting up a legacy ‘virtual open day’ page which also housed a website chat function which allowed interaction to signpost correctly and made sure the ROI was huge.
"They took our brief and developed a great concept which delivered exactly what we wanted - a slick, professional and seamless event that has received great feedback from visitors. We are really excited to develop new ideas together in the future."Sue Titmuss
Director of Marketing
"Sue trusted us after weeks of testing on what was going to be the best balance for an online event. It was a real pleasure to work with her and Sarah."Gavin O'Brien
CEO - Clearhead
Watching total (so far)
Increase in pre-registrations
Increase on converted students compared to the same time of year with a physical event