Clearhead is an ambitious multi-award-winning video production agency, which celebrates its 15th year in 2023. We were born out of the belief that brands deserved more. More attention, more creativity, more quality, and more value for their money. Our mission is to be the nation’s most successful, creative, and loved provider of digital content. So we wanted to create an agency that could offer great content for great people from great people.
Based in the heart of Bedfordshire, our Luton-based studio is a 2,500 sqft, open-plan creative oasis located on the second floor of a fully refurbished Hat Factory. Hat House is part of the Hat District’s cultural community of bars, live music, venues, and events at the neighboring Hat Factory Arts Centre.
Our Clearhead team is an in-house, multicultural, multidiscipline group of 12 individuals who come together with our shared values to create brave and inspiring content. From producers to directors and editors. Management to finance and motion graphics. We believe in being accountable to our values as we recognize the importance and merit of each of them. They define our attitude, approach, and actions and run deeply through the Clearhead team and process. Don’t take our word for it, our clients consistently give us amazing reviews!
About the role:
- 2 years book keeping experience including bank reconciliation
- Cashflow management
- Topline forecasting
- Management of project budgets with the production team
- Provide management reports
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Payroll support and main contact with the Accountant
- General office admin including handling post, filing, telephone queries, and purchasing
- Booking accommodation and hire cars
- Supporting Production with purchasing props etc
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Policy management – ensuring all company policies are up to date and on Charlie HR
- Assisting with HR – Staff inductions and updating personal records on Charlie HR
- Organizing company events including team away days
- Be willing to help with additional tasks that help to drive the business forward.
- Have experience in performing the above tasks
- Be able to communicate
- Positive and optimistic attitude in difficult situations.
- Be confident to take ownership of the role
- Impressive organization skills.
- Passion for people and relationships.
- Motivated and a motivator of others.
- Humility and teamwork.
- Compassionate and considerate.
Benefits and Perks:
Private Healthcare cover with Vitality on completion of probation
22 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays and Christmas
Training/management PDR development
Quarterly team building days off-site. Such as Alton Towers or white water rafting
Team lunches to celebrate birthdays and special occasions
Fully stocked drink facilities both hot and cold
Access to staff reward program with discounts on a range of brands and retailers
To apply and for details on salary amount, send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role.
We respectfully ask for no recruitment agencies, please.