Clearhead is an ambitious multi-award-winning video production agency, which next year celebrates its 15th year. We were born out of the belief that brands deserved more. More attention, more creativity, more quality, and more value for their money. Our mission is to be the nation’s most successful, creative, and loved provider of digital content. So we wanted to create an agency that could offer great content for great people from great people.
Based in the heart of Bedfordshire, our Luton-based studio is a 2,500 sqft, open-plan, creative oasis located on the second floor of a fully refurbished Hat Factory. Hat House is part of the Hat District’s cultural community of bars, live music, venues, and events at the neighboring Hat Factory Arts Centre.
Our Clearhead team is an in-house, multicultural, multidiscipline group of individuals who come together with our shared values to create brave and inspiring content. From producers to directors and editors. Management to finance and motion graphics. We believe in being accountable to our values as we recognize the importance and merit of each of them. They define our attitude, approach, and actions and run deeply through the Clearhead team and process. Don’t take our word for it, our clients consistently give us amazing reviews!
About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated and talented Producer to help us drive exceptional results across a range of clients and projects. This role is focused on managing client relationships and overseeing the execution of marketing and advertising campaigns.
Our agency is small but rapidly growing, and we’re committed to making a positive impact on our clients’ brands. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced agency environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and build strong client relationships
- Closely collaborate with clients and brands to ensure expectations are understood, met, and executed
- Have experience managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Attend and lead client meetings, presentations, and status calls
- Lead the creation, monitoring, and management of production budgets and schedules in accordance with the agreed project scope
- Lead the preparation of all equipment ready for shooting, and produce and assist on shoots
- Work closely with teams across the agency such as creative, production, media, and strategy to ensure the successful planning and execution of campaigns.
- Ensure Clearhead productions meet legal requirements of all appropriate insurance cover, health and safety processes, and risk assessment of productions Being first aid trained, managing existing health, safety, and risk assessment processes and policies, and creating and implementing those missing and required
- You will be encouraged to contribute to the Clearhead culture and write blog posts about the latest film production trends and equipment reviews. As well as featuring in front of the camera for online publicity and promotional material
- Become an evangelist of Clearhead’s service capabilities and apply the consultative value. Selling methodology while leveraging a deep understanding of client needs. Including looking for new business opportunities within client relationships in active pursuit of new project wins
- Maintain accountability for client satisfaction, profitability, account revenue growth, and team leadership on assigned accounts
- To be the ‘face in the wider community for Clearhead and increase our profile locally
Other ad hoc duties as required.
- A background in client and project management
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
- Impressive organization skills
- Passion for people and relationships
- Motivated and a motivator of others
- Excellent time management
- Familiarity with project management tools and practices
- Strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Positive and optimistic attitude in difficult situations. Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit to support and push business objectives Impressive organization skills
- Passion for people and relationships
- Humility and teamwork
- Compassionate and considerate
- Looking to commit to a fruitful, long-term career
Benefits and Perks:
Private Healthcare cover with Vitality on completion of probation
22 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays and Christmas
Training/management PDR development
Quarterly team building days off-site. Such as Alton Towers or white water rafting
Team lunches to celebrate birthdays and special occasions
Fully stocked drink facilities both hot and cold
Access to staff reward program with discounts on a range of brands and retailers
To apply and for details on salary amount, send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role.
We respectfully ask for no recruitment agencies, please.