Let's create chemistry
Let's start at the beginning
All cards on the table. No idea is a bad idea. We believe in challenges and results.
Welcome to the Creative Chemistry. Don’t expect a pitch - this is an opportunity for you to share your challenges and ideas and for us to listen, learn and understand. We are strategic creatives and before we start to generate ideas for your project, we need to understand what you are setting out to achieve.
Our team will lead the conversation to establish a clear direction, and identify the objectives, challenges and success metrics for your project. We want to know as much as possible about your team, your vision and any ideas that you already have to ensure that we create purpose-led content.
With digital content the ‘where’ is as important as the ‘what’, so within the Creative Chemistry we will also explore distribution options. We want to ensure that the content engages with the targeted audience and aligns with the way you are measuring success, to ensure maximum impact and achieve your KPI’s.
Read more about one of our recent film campaigns, Mr Blanc.
Bring your ideas
It’s good to have a clear brief, but also to be open-minded during the Creative Chemistry session. The following points are worth considering beforehand:
• Is the brief defined or open to input?
• What are the stakeholders expectations?
• Have you thought about a platform or distribution method after delivery?
• What’s your inspiration and do you have any examples?
• Have you considered visual style, pace, length and music if you project is film-based?
• Have you got anyone you’d like to include in the project?
• What key content or messages would you like to be conveyed in your project?
• What ideas do you have? Let us know!
Needs some inspiration? Have a look at our top ten tips for FE/HE video marketing.
Our Creative Chemistry sessions are not limited to just discussing your upcoming project - we can also help with your social media strategy and give marketing top-tips.
From the education sector? Take a look at our 6 steps to your video strategy!
Let's grab coffee soon
If you want to get hold of us quickly, feel free to give us a call or pop us an email (all of our contact details can be found in the footer below). To get a new project started, let us know all the details using the project planner page.